We are a Residential Driveway Paving & Concrete Contractor Serving the San Francisco Bay Area
If you need to restore, repair, or replace your driveway, then you've come to the right place! We are a family-owned and operated business servicing the San Francisco Bay Area. We provide professional, affordable, and timely service for residential customers. We don't just pave driveways--we make them beautiful.
Why choose us to pave your driveway?
We only use high-quality materials to refinish, restore or replace your driveway. Companies that are less quality conscious are not always the best choice for handling your home's driveway. We understand that you may be wary, which is why we're more than willing to offer a free estimate. We're confident that our standard installation prices will exceed your expectations and remain reasonable, but don't take our word for it - call us up and see for yourself!
These Are The Driveway Paving Services We Provide.
- Concrete Driveways. Knowing why concrete is the most popular driveway material is easy! It's durable, has good traction, low maintenance, lower cost, and looks great. The color is another benefit of concrete over other materials, as you can custom design the color to suit your decorations. If you're on the market for a new driveway, you can't go wrong with installing concrete! Are you thinking of upgrading your driveway since it looks like it has grown old over time? Over the years and from being exposed to harsh weather, sometimes it just starts looking run down. Or are you looking for an option that will improve your home's curb appeal? Concrete driveways can withstand the weight of any vehicle and still look respectable.
- Asphalt Driveways. Not all driveway surfaces are created equal. But asphalt is an excellent choice because it's strong, durable, and affordable. Asphalt is a mix of refined petroleum products and rocks, so it's essentially a mixture of tar and stone. The mix is ground up and then heated in a drum. It's then pushed through a series of steel rollers to make a finished product that's a little more than a foot in thickness. The finished product is then sprayed with a sealant that will protect it from extreme heat and cold. Asphalt is a fantastic choice for a driveway or parking lot because it's durable and won't easily break down. Many asphalt driveways last for 30 years or more.
- Paving Stones for driveways come in two primary forms: interlocking and architectural slabs. Interlocking pavers are more traditional and offer less design freedom. However, if you prefer a more natural look, you will want to choose this option. On the other hand, Architectural pavers give you a lot more freedom to design and form your driveway. The main downside is that installation is more expensive and very time-consuming. If you're on a tight budget and don't mind waiting, you should consider this option.
- Gravel Driveways. While some people don't like the looks of gravel, others love the neutral and natural look and feel it brings to their home. It's a serious alternative to paving, and it's very cost-effective.
- Stamped Concrete Driveways add curb appeal to the front of any home. It also makes a statement about you as a homeowner! Stamped concrete is different from other paving materials because it is more affordable, and its decorative options are numerous. Stamped concrete is poured onto either sand or gravel to create a subbase that is then leveled. The subbase is then filled with colored concrete, usually, tinted gray to act as a base coat. The concrete is then stamped using various molds to create an imprint of wood, stone, tile, brick, cobblestone, or any other design. A stamped pattern can also be hand or machine carved. With any concrete, there's plenty of room for creativity.
- Brick Driveways. A driveway is the first thing guests see when arriving at your home. It's the first impression they get of your property! Brick paving for driveways is one of the most attractive paving materials available. Not only do they look great, but they're also sturdy and built to last. Compared to other materials, brick paving is exceptionally durable and can hold up to the harshest conditions. They're also fireproof, so they're completely safe!
Frequently asked questions
- Does a concrete driveway last longer than asphalt?
The typical lifespan of a driveway made from concrete is 40 years, with proper grooming such as sealing as needed to prevent cracking. In comparison, an asphalt driveway can last only 12 to 20 years while performing similar maintenance procedures to keep it sealed properly.
- How much does it cost to install a concrete or asphalt driveway?
Concrete and asphalt are by far the most popular surfaces for driveways. Both are long-lasting materials that are relatively economical, with concrete averaging between $6 to $15 per square foot installed in the San Francisco Bay Area. Asphalt driveways range between $7 to $13 per square foot installed.
- What is the cheapest way to surface a driveway?
First of all, decide whether you want your driveway to be permanent or temporary. If you are sure about your decision, you can go ahead and get it paved! For the best results, you should use asphalt. This is because it is cheap and durable. If you want to go for it, you can try asphalt driveway spray. It is easy to use and gives the same results as an actual asphalt driveway. However, this is a temporary solution. It is a great way to save money. You should use it only if your driveway is temporary. Otherwise, you will have to replace it once you have the permanent driveway installed.
- What is the best surface for a driveway?
The concrete driveway is the ultimate way of making sure you get your money's worth for the investment you make. It's a hard-wearing material choice that will last for over four decades, and it doesn't take an expert to see why there are so many people turning to this option. The poured variety can be stamped with patterns, which gives it a distinct look and provides a substantial degree of versatility either way that you want to go.
Pavers For Driveways
3430 Chugach Pl, Concord, CA 94518
Latitude: 37.94360290, Longitude: -122.01486070
© Copyright 2021 Pavers For Driveways - All Rights Reserved